SleepingForest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SleepingForest

Lunia guild forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increase forum use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulip

Tulip

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 am

I think we should somehow promote the use of the forum, we have about 100 guild members but there are only have 16 registered users on the forum
Back to top Go down
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:02 am

yes thats true look at my suggestion mayby that will increase it if its accepted but i think its going to be troublesome also

http://sleepingforest.friendhood.net/rules-f2/guild-rules-for-all-creatures-t5.htm
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 am

How about every one who joins forum gets Wolf rank if their not higher all ready ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingforest.friendhood.net
Tulip

Tulip

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:41 pm

its a great idea to increase rank of members who join forum
Back to top Go down
Villu

Villu

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:55 pm

It is fairly hard to persuade all the lazy children to use the forums, but at least in this game you don't have to organize much, so I really dont see any issues.

Unless you got something planned that is.
Back to top Go down
Tulip

Tulip

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm

yes but allot of people join guild and futher ignore it. with more use of forum people can ask for help with stages and plan raids, which is good because there a few parties in-game
Back to top Go down
Villu

Villu

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 pm

In my 4 years of playing wow, we have never suceeded in collecting 20+ year old members into joining forums or checking forums out for some news.

Don't let this discourage you, its just that its extremely hard and you really need to plan ahead.
But as I said, I dont see any problems, its not like things in this game need to be organized Smile
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Clair wrote:
In my 4 years of playing wow, we have never suceeded in collecting 20+ year old members into joining forums or checking forums out for some news.

You know i have one members who's 20+ ^^
so i have hope right :3
Back to top Go down
Tulip

Tulip

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Thats what i call positive thinking
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm

well that wolf rank thing is done ^^
Back to top Go down
Tulip

Tulip

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:23 pm

i have been playing for 4 days so i cant see it:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Increase forum use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increase forum use   Increase forum use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase forum use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SleepingForest :: SleepySite :: Forum suggestions-
Jump to: