SleepingForest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SleepingForest

Lunia guild forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RB-Hybrid build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villu

Villu

RB-Hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: RB-Hybrid build   RB-Hybrid build Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 pm

I wanted to do full support build, but seeing how much my dmg would suck, and I wouldn't be able to pvp at all. I decided to focus on hybrid stuff, and add points to mp recovery.

All my heals are for fakeressing and both revivals are stronger the more people stand on em together, so there is no point in investing skills there.

This is my current Idea at lvl 75:

Build

note: 1 point into true revival.
Back to top Go down
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

RB-Hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB-Hybrid build   RB-Hybrid build Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 pm

i think you misjugde krieg...he can be a support character and also deals great damage but only after RB and 70+ but if you aim on doing pvp i cant really help but becoming support+ great damage dealer short PVE hybrid Build i can help you with that
Back to top Go down
vinzenz

vinzenz

RB-Hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB-Hybrid build   RB-Hybrid build Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 am

well seems pretty much like a pvp build with rb skills to me.

if you want to pvp there will really be not that much need for max hp and as a support you should focus more on heals.

normal revival is pretty useless at lvl 1 so if you want to use it, max it.

http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/LSC/?name=Krieg&lv=75&rb=0-1-0-0-0&pt=94&val=041A1-11B11A20-11A11B0-0508-01084

if you want to focus more on pvp you can also max hammer scratch or hammer blast instead of rvival.
Back to top Go down
Villu

Villu

RB-Hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB-Hybrid build   RB-Hybrid build Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 am

crap, all this drama bout the guild made me oversee your post Pride.

Thanks for your post Pride, you actually filled out the holes in my mind now. now I just gotta wait for skill reset from somewhere Razz

7th, we talked about it ingame, but again - thanks for your time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RB-Hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB-Hybrid build   RB-Hybrid build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RB-Hybrid build
Page 1 of 1