SleepingForest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SleepingForest

Lunia guild forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild rules for all creatures.

Go down 
3 posters

What u think.
Nice.
Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_lcap67%Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Can live whit it.
Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_lcap17%Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sucks!
Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_lcap0%Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dun care (but have read)
Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_lcap16%Guild rules for all creatures. Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Drunky
Admin

Guild rules for all creatures. Empty
PostSubject: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Guild rules.

1. Be nice to your own guild mates (other guild .... don't care ^^)
2. Don't be offline more then
50contr - 5days
100contr - 7days
200+contr - 9days
or you'll get kicked if guild is full or on check ups(checks are made randomly).
3. In guild we speak only English. (other languages keep in whispers, normal chats or families)
4. Don't swear in guild chat. Don't be offensive to others.
5. Dont beg in guild (lvl, gold, items, anything like that)
(there will be more)

Suggestions
1. If u someone guildles dont be afraid to invite him (ask his/her opinion before you do).
2. Guild square is 5 (for now).
3. It would be nice if you stay online as long as you can, cuz we get contribution with every hour your online and with contribution well lvl up our guild, by lvling up our guild, we get better spot in rankings and we get more spots for more ppl. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i need space to guild i start from bottom of contripution lvl
the more you have, the bigger chance is that you don't get kicked from guild if someone wants in. If you haven't been offline more then 5 days and you don't have contripution you still don't get kicked.

Have fun playing Lunia ^ ,^

Last edited by Raxzu on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:42 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingforest.friendhood.net
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 am

shouldnt we drop the limit to 5 days (if there is no reason given for example someone travel to another country for holidays or need a week at hospital) so we kick people who are not on in 5 days and if they are unknown ... ? furthermore we need to get guildupkeep and they MUST register at forum mayby they need to post a small introduction so we know that they know we have a forum ! so we cant miss people since only 16/100 people are registered
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 am

Well its really hard to make all ppl in guild chat like out most chat active members.

Joining guild forum isn't too much to ask but some ppl (Biggy) dont want to join (he has no real reason for it Razz).

its 9days cuz i dont wanna make guild empty Razz some players can play only on weekends Razz i can only lower it to 7days Razz

that introduction part i find a good idea but what to write there :O
Back to top Go down
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am

i can understand why you dont want to drop the limit down to 5 days but its quiet common that people who are 5+ days off often reach the 7-9 days also so we would waste if we dont drop the limit to 5 ..20-40 contributation and we are a big guild and sadly we already reached the limit of memeber so we cant give good people(who are more active) a chance and often those people have a low contriebutation
for example Zealer = 2 contri/4days off /lvl 37
Zer03 = 2 contri/6days off /41
i dont expect much from those people and iam sure they will reach just reach the 7-9 days and it would be a waste !

for introducation i though about something like that

Name:
Birth:
nationality:
location/country:
infos:

ofcourse people need to answer those question if they dont want they just leave it and skip it !
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

Name:
Birth:
nationality:
location/country:
infos:

All of it is written on our profile Razz

kicking limit can be lowered
50contr - 5days
100contr - 7days
200contr+ - 9days :O
Back to top Go down
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 am

yes thats true but the introduction should have the effect that people know about forum and know how to use it a memeber that registered doesnt mean that he will post
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm

how about :O

How long have you played Lunia?
What do you like about Lunia?
What do you wait from our guild? (this one sounds a bit like*what you want,get lost [sorry for that]Razz*)
How you think we could approve our selves?
Back to top Go down
Tulip

Tulip

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:44 pm

we can create a rule like new people who want to join should also join forum...its a bit cruel but i think its better for guild to communicate and share ideas ingame and outside game
Back to top Go down
EternalAngel

EternalAngel

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Raxzu wrote:
how about :O

How long have you played Lunia?
What do you like about Lunia?
What do you wait from our guild? (this one sounds a bit like*what you want,get lost [sorry for that]Razz*)
How you think we could approve our selves?

not bad i agree with that
Back to top Go down
Drunky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Tulip wrote:
we can create a rule like new people who want to join should also join forum...its a bit cruel but i think its better for guild to communicate and share ideas ingame and outside game
But if we do that they may not join at all.
Back to top Go down
Tulip

Tulip

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm

possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules for all creatures.   Guild rules for all creatures. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild rules for all creatures.
Page 1 of 1